Please see important information regarding Nottinghamshire proposed school admission arrangements.
Nottinghamshire’s annual consultation on admission arrangements
The County Council is required by the School Admissions Code to determine admission arrangements annually. Any changes have to be consulted upon prior to determination. This year, the consultation is in relation to the admission arrangements for 2022-2023 and will run from 5 October 2020 to 29 November 2020.
Full information about the consultation is available here until 29 November 2020. The key proposed changes include:
- minor change to the catchment area of West Bridgford Infant School and West Bridgford Junior School
- variation to oversubscription criteria for voluntary controlled schools with faith criteria
- an increase the published admission number for Radcliffe on Trent Junior School
- changes to dates in the primary and secondary coordinated schemes
Anyone can comment on the arrangements up to 29 November 2020 by:
- completing the online response form on the public website https://consult.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/schools/admissionsconsultation2022-23/
- emailing email@example.com
- writing to School Admissions Consultation, Support to Schools Service, Meadow House, Littleworth, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG18 2TA.
Applying for a reception school place for September 2021
It is important that parents living in Nottinghamshire and requiring a reception school place for their child for September 2021 apply on time. Nottinghamshire parents can make applications between 9 November 2020 and 15 January 2021. It would be helpful if you could please promote the application period by displaying the attached poster, or share in any newsletters, to inform parents about how to apply.