August 19th, 2019
August 7th, 2019
I am grateful to Robin Coles for the following information which is a summary of the main points from the public meeting on 1st August. For more detailed information please see here
- Summary Factsheet:
- Time: 11.00 am to 10.30pm (bars open till 11.00 pm)
- 7000 tickets– target age range 18-23+
- Access to the site will only be by coaches from Nottingham University and Motorpoint Arena
- Coach route is – A52 to Tythby road-Bingham Road-Musters Road- Harby Lane to first entrance of the Airfield
- Access by coach only
- Site will have three stages all in marquees– one to the East of the Karting Centre and two to the West, the largest being in the field on the right as you go into the airfield at the Karting centre entrance – all within Leicestershire. The site will be fenced off.
- Police (Leics) will be present (how many not specified) plus the Organisers’ Security people, who will also be present in nearby villages – Harby, Langar & Barnstone, to turn back any one attempting to get in by car or to park nearby (including in the villages) and arriving on foot.
- Noise levels will be limited to levels set out by the EHO and monitored at points on site and in the surrounding area, and residents will be given a phone number to call which will be responded to by a monitor coming to their home, measuring the local level and if necessary getting the sound engineers to reduce the levels.
- Set up will be from Tuesday 22nd and take down should be completed by Tuesday 29th. Contractors access to be as HGVs to the Airfield – ie A52 and Tythby Road etc.
- There will be a Temporary Traffic Order with a speed limit of 30 mph between Langar and Harby and prohibition of parking on the same stretch – midnight to midnight on 26th Oct
August 5th, 2019
August 2nd, 2019
A quick reminder about the Information Evening next Tuesday. Drop in to find out about the plans for the new village hall – we would love to hear your views. Tea, coffee and cake provided!
August 1st, 2019
From outdoor film screenings to bat walks! For more information on what’s on over the next few weeks click here
July 29th, 2019
July 24th, 2019
July 19th, 2019
Please see attached bulletin for more information
July 18th, 2019
July 15th, 2019
Please see attached notification for more information.