The initial clinics are for patients who are aged 65+ or who will be
65 by 31st March 2020.
- 65+ clinics:
- Bingham – Friday 13th September 2-6pm
- Cotgrave – Tuesday 17th September 2-6pm
- Cropwell Bishop – Thursday 19th September 2-6pm
There are then further clinics for all eligible patients, including those 65+, those who are younger but who are in a clinical risk group, who are pregnant or who are carers.
All eligible patients aged 18+:
- Cropwell Bishop – Tuesday 15th October 3.30-6pm
- Bingham – Saturday 19th October 9am-12 midday
- Cotgrave – Thursday 24th October – 3.30-6pm
See https://www.nhs.uk/…/vaccinati…/who-should-have-flu-vaccine/ if you are unsure if you are eligible. Patients who are under 18 will be contacted directly to make separate arrangements. Patients can attend any of the clinics detailed above as indicated, regardless of which surgery they are registered at. These are drop in clinics and do not need you to be notified or to make an appointment.
You might like to give a lift to others and make parking easier.